Friday, October 17, 2014

a link or so they say



I just want to add this link - for Pete's sake,

( some kind of circular reference )

to

Miles Mathis


in part because - it reminds me a lot of Ghost Busters.

Also because of his use of field wave,
which I can't find any reference to.

Unfortunately, I have not sufficiently immersed myself in the
totality of this work, but am very interested in what I
have read so far.  However, I really like the last paragraph
here:

pilot wave

Just so you know I remain " big fan " of David Bohm,
and believe " Wholeness and the Implicate Order ",
should be required for all high school physics courses.

As far as " non-locality " is concerned, still examining
more of this Miles Mathis material, as I have not
digested his view of entanglement.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home